Monday, July 19, 2010

I’m B A C K ….!!

Hello there. It’s been quite a while I’ve been strayed from the world of blogging… Well actually, lately I’ve been so busy of stuff, yet, no time at peace for writing in this blog.. Keeping myself busy to concentrate my study, biz here (FYI, I’ve been famous here cuz of my biz selling the “kerepek” n cupcakes..hahaha) and my responsibility as the MPP. Act, I’m not so into biz, but then, having trouble n difficulties in the name of “money”, I gain my strength n courage in order to hve a little peace in life, as Dr.  Napoleon Hill said.

zisgreat.blogspot.com

In The Twelve Riches of Life, Dr. Napoleon Hill believes that u hve the human urge for better things in life which is the common desire of all people. Thus, me as myself, believes I want to have anything  that passionate me; money, love, and knowledge.

zisgreat.blogspot.com

However, it’s not easy as u think when u need to focus on ur study, ur biz, n ur surrounding at d same time. I’m having difficulties to do all those things. I’m not a robot. I’m juz a simple, ordinary human being, humble to life – like everyone else. Wht makes me stand till now is d courage n supports from my loves one – family n friends – who has been by my side through many of the most important milestones in my life, celebrating with me during happy times, n offering support when times got rough.

zisgreat.blogspot.com

N for dat, I really thank them..

zisgreat.blogspot.com

Without them, I do not know how’s my life goin on..

zisgreat.blogspot.com

I do not know y so sudden I reveal myself to d blog as b4 dis, I juz wnt to make dis blog anonymous – as I wanted to write all d feelings inside me, either d good ones or d not good ones (senang crita blog nie utk tujuan melepaskan geram, mngumpat org len – jgn tiru perbuatan keji ini). But I changed oready. I do not want to do dat anymore. Someone has made me realized dat we shud never mention our anger, displeasure, annoyance towards certain people in any written sources dat anyone can read – especially the blog. N why on Earth we shuldn’t do dat ? d rational – sooner or later, when we dead, we shud left a good legacy, not d other side – u know wht I mean. We shuldn’t leaves behind the anger, when we r dead. Then, how we shud overcome all those feelings..?? We still can write the emotions, but in a paper, then throw it away, leaving nothing that can read by anyone other than ourselves. Another thing, b4 we went 2 sleep, juz simply forgive all the mistakes did by anyone. InsyaAllah, d next day, we’ll live to the fullest happy life.

zisgreat.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment